- There are three terms per year.
- These fees will be subject to the annual standard of living increase.
- All fees include text books and appropriate stationery up to GCSE level.
- A further charge of £1,140 per term is applicable for the Language Pathway Course.
- An additional fee of £1,730 per term is made in respect of boarders entering the Sixth Form directly.
£200 is payable with the application, and is non-refundable.
UK Day (Years 7 – 13): £1,500
UK Boarders (B/WB/FB) (Year 7-13): £5,000
International Students (Year 7-13): One term’s fee
Early Entrance Deposit (11+ / 13+ Entries):
50% deposit payable on acceptance (UK-based Day and Boarders deposit value). This is non-refundable should the student withdraw. The balance of 50% will be payable in line with the standard entry acceptance deadline.
Charges for Extra Subjects and Activities
Click on the button below for details of subjects/activities offered for 2024-24. Written permission of the parent or guardian is required before a pupil can be accepted for tuition in an extra subject/activity.
Fees for extra activity tuition
Since payment has to be made to the teachers concerned, subjects or activities may only be terminated at the end of the term, for which half of one term’s notice in writing is required. If a subject or activity is discontinued during a term, the whole of that term’s charge will be payable. Where pupils require private academic coaching, this is a matter for a separate written contract between the parents and the School.